Dear Linux and Technology Fans,
Welcome to the virengos.org < Libre-VE-ToolBox > Project!
Our team is working on an extensive Free and Open Source ToolBox for Virtual Engineering tasks based on a stable Linux distribution (CentOS and Fedora)
- the entire ToolBox will be freely available for everyone and it’s aimed for small companies, technical oriented freelancers and students. For all the internal development and marketing processes, only reliable FOSS tools will be used
- it will be partly built on what is rock solid and already available. We are strongly focused on successfully running Linux projects for schools in entire Europe
- we cooperate with different foundations and competent industry partners which appreciate the FOSS idea. Our goal is to develop a free, and ready-to-start stable system. We prefer stability over features
- in a second project stage, our ToolBox will be validated on mid-price segment hardware for high-performance computation and visualization
- as an add-on, we will add some powerful Machine Learning, IoT and IOTA Tools
List of preferred Tools:
- Salome Hydro
- OpenFoam (Foundation Edition)
- GNU Octave
- GNU FisicaLab
- GNU Fortran
MediaWiki wurde installiert.
Hilfe zur Benutzung und Konfiguration der Wiki-Software findest du im Benutzerhandbuch.